With 1 trillion dollars, what would you do for your community, your nation, or for the world?
How do your values match up against the spending and revenue priorities of the federal government? Create a video for the “If I Had a Trillion Dollars” youth film festival to talk about what you would change and why.
- Submission deadline is January 11, 2014 at 11:59pm.
- Videos must be 3 minutes or less.
- Filmmakers must be 23 years old or younger.
- Official Selections for the 4th annual film festival will be announced February 10, 2014.
- Youth whose videos are selected will be invited to participate in a special screening, leadership training and lobby day in WashingtonD.C., April 12-14, 2014.
Questions? Contact Erin Polley, Program Coordinator, at 317-626-0868 or [email protected].